Getting started with Smartify
Smartify will allow you to add survey to Order Confirmation / Order Status page so that you can gather feedback from your customers.
Step 1: Add survey questions
1. Open the app, then click Add question button
2. From the modal, you can configure your survey question
- Type - The type of question. The app currently supports 4 types: Textarea, Dropdown, Radio button, Checkbox, NPS.
- Questions - The question.
- Target customers - This option allows you to target questions to all, new, or returning customers.
- Target products - This option allows you to target questions to order that contains specific products.
- Required - Mark this question as required or not
- Options (Only for Dropdown, Radio button, Checkbox type) - The answer options for survey question
- Left label - Right label (Only for NPS type)
- Range (Only for NPS type)
Step 2: Customize the look
1. Navigate to Settings page
2. In this page, you can configure many area of the survey
- Survey title - The title of survey
- Survey intro - The introduction or additional context or guidance on answering the survey question
- Thank you message - Once the survey response has been submitted, the survey is hidden and this line of text is presented to the customer thanking them for taking the time to submit your survey.
- Button text - The text of submit button
- Button background color & text color - The background color and text color of submit button
Step 3: Preview your survey
There are 2 ways to preview your survey
1. Place an order on your store: Placing an order on your store will allow you to view the survey on your Order Confirmation / Order Status page. You will then receive exactly the same experience as your customers.
2. View an existing order status page: go to Shopify Admin > Orders > Sselect any order from your orders list -> Click on the More actions dropdown -> Select View order status page option